2 years ago before I left Germany someone I knew said that he will file a lawsuit against me :( I am now not in Germany and I didn't give this guy my address in my current country but how can I know if he really did it? who should I contact?

  • You should have gone to your local Meldeamt and given them your new address, and you would have been told. – gnasher729 May 16 '20 at 8:54
  • @Heymann Do you live now in the EU and were you registered at the Einwohnermeldeamt? – K-HB May 16 '20 at 9:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.