The reason for choosing a non-lawyer rather than a lawyer is to reduce fees.

  • 1
    Why do you think a competent ADR professional will be cheaper than a lawyer? I’m certainly not. – Dale M May 24 '20 at 11:37

One common type of assistant you can use is called a legal document assistant. You can find LDA's on CALDA's website. To narrow down your choices you can choose Mediation from the LDA Services column.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.