How could a student that has filled for a change of status to a F-1 visa, but whose change of status hasn't been adjudicated yet, transfer to a different school with a new I-20? I heard that we can't change the I-20 during the change of status, is that right?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.