Concerning toner cartridges and drum units of laser printers, I'm interested in ascertaining whether, according to European Commission Directives currently in force, a CE Certification document is produced:

  1. by the manufacturer (i.e. self-certified), or
  2. only by a Notified Body

The subject seems to be related with the "level of risk" of products, so a related issue is the established level of risk for cartridges of laser printers.

Concerning the above, I would like some guidance on the online availability of relevant information.

  • What does CE stand for? Which directive are you referring to? – ohwilleke Jul 23 '20 at 8:19
  • @ohwilleke I guess it is the CE markings – SJuan76 Jul 23 '20 at 8:44
  • @ohwilleke Yes, as SJuan76 says, I'm interested in the document that supports a CE marking. – exp8j Jul 23 '20 at 10:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.