Does apply Single Tax Principle in that situation:

Person is citizen of Chile, but currently lives and has residence in Ukraine and works remotely meanwhile Chile.

Does he need pay taxes in Ukraine?

  • It depends on the nature of any international tax treaties between the two countries. – Matthew Jul 23 '20 at 15:52
  • Would you be able to update your answer to specify the countries involved? – Matthew Jul 23 '20 at 15:53
  • 1
    There may not be tax treaties between the two countries. In any event, the answer will also depend up the national tax law of country Y. – DavidSupportsMonica Jul 23 '20 at 16:06
  • thank you, I specified the question – faro Jul 23 '20 at 16:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.