If someone is in the US on an employment visa such as H1B or O1 sponsored by their first company, can they work their free hours for a second company based in US without having to file for a new petition or visa (even if work is unpaid)? If not, then if the second company is foreign-based, can they work for them instead?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.