- Some Policy requires all individuals with System X™ access to be contractually obliged not to press the Big Red Button.
- X Corp only grants System X™ authorisation to people who bound by The Contract; if they end The Contract, they are no longer authorised to use System X™.
Dave is a minor who wants System X™ access. If Dave signs The Contract, can X Corp give Dave System X™ access while complying with Some Policy? I know that minors can leave a contract at any time (under most circumstances; this isn't one of the exceptions), but would they be considered bound by the contract in the meantime?
- The Big Red Button must not be pressed.
- An organisation may grant System X access to a third party only if the organisation has provided appropriate safeguards.
- The appropriate safeguards referred to in paragraph 2 may be provided for by Rules in accordance with paragraph 4.
- The Policy Gremlins shall approve Rules, provided that they:
- are legally binding and apply to and are enforced by every member concerned of the third-party, including their employees; and
- fulfil the requirements of paragraph 1.
In order to access System X™, a person must review and accept The Contract, below.
The terms of The Contract
- I will not press the Big Red Button.
- X Corp agrees that it will allow you to terminate your System X™ access without penalty or repercussions.