If somebody resides in Scotland from birth until their summer graduation, but then takes up a job in England the following month, by which date must they return to Scotland to be considered 'ordinary resident’ there on August 1 the following year - and thus eligible for reduced/free tuition fees for a two-year Accelerated Masters in another subject?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.