I've been using the same EIN for freelancing as a contractor for a couple years as a sole proprietorship. Business is picking up so now I'm forming an LLC. I can keep the same EIN right? Or should I apply for a new one?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.