If a person committed suicide by jumping off a bridge in a remote rural area in New Mexico and it cost the authorities a lot of money to recover their dead body would those costs be deducted from their estate?

  • 3
    It goes without saying, but please don't do that regardless of the answer to your question. – JohnFx Mar 16 at 23:39
  • 1
    If you are considering this course of action please call this number: 800-273-8255. – user36183 Mar 16 at 23:48

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.