I am writing a research paper on how intellectual property rights terminology in Russia compares to that in the UK. I am looking for an official glossary or a standard approved by the UK government that includes all major terms used in the UK legislation. Is there such a thing? I have not found anything like that on legislation.gov.uk


This pdf Glossary of Terms: Intellectual Property and Related Areas of Law seems pretty comprehensive, and Gov.UK has various links that may assist.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.