My brother just passed away. He has a charge of sexual offender against a minor. He left behind a 4 year old son that I am trying to protect in the future. So if he looks his father up later in life he will not see what his father did. Can I request an expungement for this crime in the state of Maryland?

  • 5
    It may depend. You say he "has a charge" Does that mean that he was convicted, or charged but never convicted? Also, do you think he actually committed the sexual offense, or not? If you think he did not, have you any evidence to prove his innocence? – David Siegel Apr 30 at 21:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.