What are the laws for trespassing in Austria?
§ 109 StGB relates to trespass with force and/or violence:
(1) Anyone who forces entry into the home of another person or threatens to use force is to be punished with imprisonment of up to one year or with a fine of up to 720 daily rates.
(2) The perpetrator may only be prosecuted with the authorization of the person who has violated his rights.
(3) Anyone who, in the manner described in Paragraph 1, enters a house, a dwelling, an enclosed space that is intended for public service or is used for the exercise of a profession or trade, or into an enclosed space directly belonging to a house, in which
- he intends to use violence against a person or thing located there,
- he or, with his knowledge, another participant (§ 12) carries a weapon or other means with him in order to overcome or prevent the resistance of a person, or
- the intrusion of several people is forced to be punished with imprisonment of up to three years
§ 339 ABGB relates to non-violent trespass:
Whatever the property may be, no one is authorized to disturb it unauthorized. The disturbed person has the right to demand the prohibition of the intervention and compensation for the proven damage in court.
The quoted provisions have been automatically translated by Google - my apologies if the syntax, grammar etc is wrong