If someone comes to the US with F-2 visa status, can he establish a new company in Canada or Germany and manages the company and gets it's incomes during the time he is inside the US with the F-2 visa status?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.