I am trying to find the Type of law firm , which handles anonymous donations/charity to people and education funds. I read many news articles that law firms handle this.

However, when I called up some pertaining trust/estate lawyers, they said they do not. What is the correct type of lawyer which handles this?

Note: I am Not looking for a lawyer referral, but Type of lawyer for this situation. This is specifically for a non-corporation, gofundpage.

  • There is not a "type" of law firm that does this, it is simply something that some particular law firms who handle trust and estate and charity matters do, and most do not. There is no easy way to know from a superficial description of a law firm.
    – ohwilleke
    Jan 5 at 19:51

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.