I was charged in a plea deal where I was offered a (PC 496) vs (PC 459). I have official court documents to support the these claims. After serving my sentence, I noticed the discrepancy in my documents. I was informed that that I only had one year to contest the documents. After that I am stuck with the ruling of the court. Is this a normal statute of limitations in California?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.