Divorce happened in NY 3 years ago. Our divorce agreement states that every 3 years we will rerun the child support calculations and determine the new amount I'm to pay.

Can we just run the numbers ourselves, determine the new amount and I just start paying that? Or does something need to be filed with the court?

  • At a minimum, better practice is to make a filing with the court.
    – ohwilleke
    Apr 14, 2022 at 21:12


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.