Let's imagine a guy Bob.
- Bob has no citizenship (stateless).
- Bob ended up on a land that doesn't belong to any country (Bir Tawil).
- Bob commited a particular crime (let's say, he murdered another stateless person) in Bir Tawil.
- The world beyond Bir Tawil knows about this crime, and now Bob is considered a murderer.
- Bob is still situated in Bir Tawil.
P.S. This is a theoretical question, thus it doesn't matter how Bob ended up in Bir Tawil, or why he killed another stateless person, etc.
Here are my questions:
- Can Bob be arrested by Egyptian, Sudanese, or any other countries' police/special forces, while he resides in Bir Tawil?
- Can Bob be arrested by Egyptian, Sudanese, or any other countries' police/special forces, while he resides in one of recognized countries (Egypt, Sudan, or any other)?
- Which country takes the responsibility of bringing Bob to the court and sentencing him to punishment?