The U.S. doesn't recognize type design as a copyrightable thing, only vectorized fonts, but what does that really mean?
- Is a bitmap font made in the United States public domain abroad?
- Are only the contributions from U.S. citizens PD?
- Can a U.S. citizen use any bitmap font as PD?
- What if i as a non-U.S. citizen (Czechia) modify a U.S. character?
- And if a U.S. citizen modifies my bitmap fonts?
- And if someone breaks the terms of an All Rights Reserved bitmap font in the U.S, is the resulting font illegal in other countries?