I worked in Sweden as a work permit holder for 1 year and 3 months before I moved to USA. If I move back to Sweden after 1 year will my previous 1 year and 3 months work permit count towards getting a PR?

  • This should be asked on Expatriates SE, I think, not on Law SE.
    – o.m.
    Sep 9, 2022 at 7:05


You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .