I have a question about FCC regulations, and would like an answer from a lawyer. How would I find a lawyer familiar with this topic?

1 Answer 1


The broad area is called communications law. The ABA links to state bar search tools to help you find a lawyer in that area. Some states (e.g. Oregon) do not have one of those search-by-practice-area tools, but they may have an alternative like a lawyer referral service.

  • 2
    Regulatory law and administrative law would also be common specialties dealing with these kinds of issues.
    – ohwilleke
    Commented Dec 6, 2022 at 17:01

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .