Which documents/certificates can a public contract authority demand a supplier to provide according to Chapter 15 sections 6, 7, 8 of the Swedish Public Procurement Act?

How are those documents named (in Swedish) and from which authority do they come from?

Thanks in advance to anybody who will answer!


You must log in to answer this question.