New answers tagged


You could provide evidence either to the law enforcement officer on the case, or to the prosecutor. The prosecutor will decide which evidence to present at trial if there is a trial. Sometimes a victim's advocate or defense counsel, as they case might be, can facilitate this process.


What do I do? You should submit to the police your evidence that the woman is hurt (such as the 2nd video you posted). The police should gather details from wherever she got medical attention and proceed from there. At the very least, the timing of this evidence will suggest that you did not make things up, since walking with a foot brace and crutches ...

Top 50 recent answers are included