New answers tagged

5 votes

Business overcharged me: Can I refuse to pay?

No What you are describing is a contractural dispute. And this dispute isn’t about whether you should pay, it’s about how much you should pay. The correct legal thing to do is pay the amount that is ...
Dale M's user avatar
  • 192k
3 votes

As a business owner, how to let customers know that inside the store, the workers and owner may be wearing Body Camera?

California is a two-party consent state. That means you cannot record someone in a private establishment in audio or video form without their consent. An establishment open to the public can post ...
mobiledork's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included