New answers tagged

2 votes

Citizenship, child custody and child support - ghosted parent

You can get a lawyer in France to seek legal advice. You don't need to be in France to get legal advice from a French lawyer. All you need is a phone, probably an email address, and a way to send ...
ohwilleke's user avatar
  • 214k

Top 50 recent answers are included