The Stack Overflow podcast is back! Listen to an interview with our new CEO.

New answers tagged


My experience in a NY State Municipal Court: Back in the day before affidavits were included on traffic tickets, there was a box to check requesting one if you went to trial. I checked it, but didn't get one and the officer did not show. My case was dismissed as a result. I was told that since I showed for the trial and the State, in effect, did not, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included