New answers tagged


You can fill out Form SS-5 Application for Social Security card. The instructions attached to the form indicate the needed documents. They will include: the person's (in this case your mother's) birth certificate or other evidence of her age; Evidence of the person's US citizenship or immigration status; Evidence of identity of the person, most often a ...

Top 50 recent answers are included