Skip to main content
4 votes

Can a divorce be changed to a void marriage?

If divorce proceedings are ongoing, then I believe that it is possible to apply for declarator of nullity in the midst of them. This is called a cross-action, not to be confused with the brand of ...
alexg's user avatar
  • 7,000
2 votes

After a divorce, what corollary relief may remain available?

united-states After a divorce has been ordered, what corollary relief (orders for property division, spousal support, child support, etc.) may remain available to the former spouses? Preliminary ...
ohwilleke's user avatar
  • 221k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible