New answers tagged


Yes australia The Federal Circuit Court has jurisdiction over divorce under that Family Law Act 1975. You can apply for a divorce by yourself (sole application) or together with the other party to the marriage (joint application). The same online application is used for both sole and joint applications. If you make a sole application, you are known as the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included