New answers tagged


You are looking for something beyond the scope of general public licenses such as the CC licenses, so you either have to give up on some (most) of your demands, or else hire an attorney to write a license. Copyright law says that the code is your intellectual property, so you don't have to say that but you have to be careful in how you grant others ...

Top 50 recent answers are included