New answers tagged

0 votes

Can I sue a multinational company from another country from which the incident happened because I relocated

You can certainly sue in your current home country where the company has offices, the conduct occurred, and you lived when the error was made. You simply hire a local lawyer to handle the case for you ...
user avatar
  • 130k

Top 50 recent answers are included