New answers tagged

6 votes

Can an expat with the origin from outside of the EU but with a permanent residence in Spain travel and work freely across the Schengen zone?

Different answers to different parts of the question. The various parts are best asked on Travel SE (for travel) or Expatriates SE (for work), stating the specific countries and nationalities. With a ...
o.m.'s user avatar
  • 14.4k

Top 50 recent answers are included