Skip to main content
4 votes

Can a divorce be changed to a void marriage?

If divorce proceedings are ongoing, then I believe that it is possible to apply for declarator of nullity in the midst of them. This is called a cross-action, not to be confused with the brand of ...
alexg's user avatar
  • 7,000

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible