New answers tagged

2 votes

Recording patients in a Physical Therapy Clinic

It depends on the nature of the physical therapy. It is not generally illegal for cameras to monitor activities, unless it is placed in a fashion that would constitute an invasion of privacy. A clear ...
user6726's user avatar
  • 206k

Top 50 recent answers are included