New answers tagged


No As a 16 year old you do not need a Child Work Permit - these are required for "[a] minor under 16 years of age". Notwithstanding, minor's contracts can be classified as valid, voidable or void. There are two types of valid contracts: Contracts for "necessaries", and Employment, apprenticeship and training contracts. Your employment contract is binding ...

Top 50 recent answers are included