Hot answers tagged

5 votes

Does a state Department of Revenue typically have access to your property / home?

MCA 15-7-139 says (1) Subject to the conditions and restriction of this section, the provisions of 45-6-203 do not apply to property valuation staff employed by the department and acting within the ...
user avatar
  • 160k
2 votes

Prescriptive Easement - how exactly does this apply to utilities?

What right in exact footage does this grant? Or, is this basically up to the power company to make a statement about what is reasonable / normal for them? I can find no case law where it was ...
user avatar
  • 135k
1 vote

Plumber employment

Yes, if the management company has a plumbing contractors licence new-south-wales Plumbing is “specialist work” under the Home Building Act and a person (including corporations) who perform such work ...
user avatar
  • 152k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible