New answers tagged

2 votes

What date is considered “start of residency” for Maryland MVA?

There is a requirement that you register your vehicle in Maryland within 60 days of having moved to Maryland. There is no statutory definition of "moving", so the courts apply an "...
user avatar
  • 165k

Top 50 recent answers are included