New answers tagged


You can take action against the shop directly under the tort of nuisance. The available remedies are damages to compensate for interference with your property rights, and injunction to require the defendant to cease the activity which is causing the nuisance. You could also bring a judicial review action against the council if they refuse to investigate the ...


How can I take the issue further..? You can make a complaint, free of charge, to the independent Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman.

Top 50 recent answers are included