New answers tagged

-4 votes

Is it against the Law to live without paying someone first?

Practically speaking, it is against the law to be poor -- at least if your homeless. You will be guilty of trespassing. You will have to find public land in which to camp, I believe, if you want to ...
user avatar
2 votes

Is it legal to live in the woods in the USA?

The question is about living on land that is not owned by a private individual in the USA, and is not designated as a state park or designated wildlife refuge, which have more restrictions. It's not ...
user avatar
  • 127
6 votes

Should the village compensate for wrong land measurement?

Shouldn't the village compensate me or him for allowing the sale with wrong measurement or for changing the rule? No. It is very common for local governments to make changes to zoning ordinances, ...
user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included