New answers tagged


Generally speaking, a guardian can obtain a protection order or equivalent remedy on behalf of a ward. It may even be possible for a "next friend" of a person for whom a protection order is sought to obtain this relief without a formal guardianship appointment at the outset. In some places, local practice would be to join the person against whom ...

Top 50 recent answers are included