Some of my favorite answers:
- What is a "Title of Nobility" as proscribed in the U.S. Constitution?
- Is it legal to sign a document as somebody else?
- What restrictions apply to the right to counsel?
- Why are lawyers not called "doctor"?
- Can double jeopardy be a loophole for murder?
- On the origin and utility of "legalese"
- When is advocacy of violence illegal?
- On reasonable and customary legal fees and billable items
- Intent can make lockpicks illegal in Pennsylvania
- How do consent and suppression arguments play out in court?
- Can I scrape and then license data?
- On Litigation Trolls and Defenses
- Weighing the costs of copyright infringement
Member for 6 years, 2 months
1,810 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago