Member for 2 years, 4 months
Last seen more than 2 years ago
Miami Beach, FL, United States
When you combine more than 12 years of experience in Developing/Architecting/Managing IT with years of practicing dental medicine both in hospital environment and private clinics you get perfect combination of skills and experience so needed in healthcare and other industries' IT.
Goal oriented, best performance, high energy person able to quickly learn, change and adopt to business needs. Long experience in education helps in sharing knowledge and creating positive thinking in searching for best solutions.
Excellent knowledge of business management in theory and practice. Able to analyze and detect problems, but also to suggest, develop and deliver solutions on time.
My thoughts about IT, management and business can be read in my personal blog at http://blog.seaexc.com
== Future Plans ==
Extend knowledge and experience in (not limited to): • .NET Development (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, jQuery, AJAX) • MEAN Development (MongoDB, Express/Restify, AnguarJS, Node JS) • Health IT (Planning, Development & Integration)
Any prospective employer is more than welcome to contact me. I want to make your business more efficient and to prove myself with the best performance.
- Architecture - Lean practices, Agile methodologies, Quality/Delivery focused
- Development - UI/UX Design
- Development - Programming C#, ASP.NET, NodeJS, HTML, XML, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS
- Development - Domain Driven Development, S.O.L.I.D. Principles, TDD
- Development - Database Development (MongoDB, Azure SQL, MS SQL 2014, MySQL)
- Development - Microsoft Windows Azure (Web Sites, Worker Roles, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Cloud Services)
- Customer Relationship Management - CRM
- Health IT - Electronic Health Records (Design, Development and Implementation)
- Health IT - Billing and Administration (Design, Development and Implementation)
- Infrastructure - Windows Server 2012 R2, Networking, VPN, Security, CI