I am lead developer on the server side of some litigation support software. I want to publish a paper as an individual. I have talked to my company and they will review the paper and they have the option of me listing the company or not - there is no conflict with the company. Some of the analyitics have not (yet) been implemented by the company. The nature of the paper is an academic or theoretical nature. For example:
- The science of information retrieval and how is that applied to discovery
- The science of machine learning and how it is applied to discovery
- Cosine similarity applied to discovery
- How is machine learning used to categorize
- How is machine learning used to classify
- Special case of binomial classification (e.g. responsive versus non-responsive)
What are some publications or web sites I could submit this type of paper to?
I want to get it out there so it can be hit by search engines. Let people post questions and comments. Refine the paper and hopefully submit it for presentation at a conference in the future.
I am a developer - I could just build a web site myself for this and but it would take a while to get picked up by search engines and I would get a low ranking based on traffic and number of links. Also since it is tech based those are not terms an attorney would know to search on.
Post on like a data science site is of no value. For data science people this is just basic stuff.